How To Download Music From SoundCloud?
05/31/2016 7:30 AM
Love music? Ever heard a track and were not able to download that song just because you didn’t know where to download it from? Now you can download any track you like in no time from SoundCloud, an online social media music platform. You can not only listen and download music that you like, but you can share music too, even music created by you.
Now that you have a SoundCloud account and have the homepage open, wondering how to download music? Here are a few tips:
- Log into SoundCloud with your account and search for the song of your choice.
- Click on the download tab below the wave form.
- Choose the location where you want to save it and voila! Your download is complete.
The tracks on SoundCloud need to be available for download. Many tracks have a limit up to which they can be downloaded. Once the limit is reached you cannot download the track directly. In such cases other methods and tools need to be used to download music.
One can use the built-in tools in browsers such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Here is how you can download using these browsers:
- These browsers give you access to developer tools that will enable you to search for the music tracks on SoundCloud page. Now open the page of the song you want to download.
- Open the developer tools, which will open either on the side or at the bottom of your screen.
- Now click on the network tab that you find on the top of the developer’s tools frame.
- Now reload the website with the track you want to download and ensure the track is playing.
- Sort the files according to size and right click on the largest file. Open the link in a new tab and save the page.
- The music track of your choice will be downloaded to the destination folder within few minutes depending on your network speed.
You can also download songs using the download helper on Firefox. Here is how:
- Install Download Helper from Firefox by selecting it from the Add-ons.
- Open the SoundCloud page of the track you want to download and play it.
- Once your DownloadHelper button begins to animate, click on it and choose the folder where you want to save the track.
One can use various other tools available for free on the internet, to download songs from SoundCloud.
- When you search for SoundCloud download or something similar, you will get a number of options. Choose the tool or service of your choice and install it on your system. You can also try our SoundCloud Downloader tool.
- Now search for the SoundCloud page of the song and copy the entire URL.
- Paste the URL in the download tab of the download service site.
- Click on the download or convert button depending on what is available on the website.
- Right click on the link and save it to the desired folder.
Downloading music from SoundCloud is as easy as it gets. You can always download the tracks one way or the other. Download your favourite songs and enjoy music the way it was meant to be.